Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Come and Fall


I've been writing a lot lately for some reason. Deep inside of me there is this thing, just rising up and creating song, exuding lyrics to be sung to our God. Here's a little old-school type of chorus I've been building around. It came out of a time of singing "Resting" with m wife one night this week.

--------------------------------------
Come and fall, come and fall on us
Hear our call, come and rest on us...
-----------------------------------------------
That's kind of been my cry as of late, that God's Spirit would come down and descend on me like during the day of Pentecost with the disciples. And that's my prayer for our church, well for THE CHURCH as a whole too; God awaken us to your very presence and desire to commune with us in our lives. That's what it's all about, that's the heart beat of every man, woman and child, whether they have found it or not, we all search for the same thing.

Let us search and continue to search that God might come and fall on us, and cover us and lead us to where He is going. Praise Him for He is mighty indeed.

1 comment:

ryank said...

Good thought, Sir William. I have been noticing you writing (like during my set... hehe)... it's cool to see. Really. I agree with your prayer, too. Thanks for sharing.